Last week we sent out a letter to all our members asking for their feedback.
We want to make sure we truly represent our members’ thoughts and needs so we’ve asked them to take a short survey. It’s only eight questions covering what’s important to them, how they might want to be more involved with us, and how they prefer we stay in touch.
If you are a member, you’ll have already received an email directly to your inbox so please do take the time to respond. Your input will help us keep fighting for equality for disabled people in Barnet and beyond, including those with long-term conditions or mental health issues.
If you take part, you’ll also have a chance to win a £20 Love2Shop voucher in our prize draw.
The survey closes at midnight on 30 November 2023.
Not a member? Sign up here and then you can share your views too: https://www.inclusionbarnet.org.uk/membership/
Here’s how our members feedback helped us make improvements on last year.
Last year, your feedback led to the following changes that we have implemented:
- We hosted a members’ meeting at our offices, because you suggested it’s more convenient for public transport.
- We now send printable copies of our monthly newsletter to all Barnet public libraries.
- Our newsletter is being posted to individuals who are unable to access it online.
- We invested in equipment so that all of our meetings are now hybrid, allowing people to join either online or in person.
- We have improved our website with better layout and information.
- We started up an Instagram account.
- We’ve added links in our newsletter to provide easy access to some of our other newsletters.
- Our new User Voice lead has started to build good relationship with people at Barnet Council to ensure our voices are heard where it counts.
Your input matters, and it drives positive changes. Thank you for your ongoing support!