About Inclusion Unlimited
We are a Community Interest Company (CIC) with a difference; our approach is based on over a decade of experience from the masterminds behind the work of Inclusion Barnet, our parent charity, who have been working to creatively to harness the expertise of disabled people to serve communities all over London and beyond.
Our work is evidence-based, and has been informed by our own innovative commitment to learning what works best. We use our own innovative research to ask the right questions, and use this evidence to inform and refine the services that we offer.
We provide bespoke packages which include:
- Dynamic and effective consultancy services that place your needs front and centre.
- Interactive, engaging and cutting-edge training
- Expert facilitation
Our specific expertise lies in harnessing our experience of disability and effective business development expertise in:
- Co-production: We can help you to design services that are informed directly by, and with the people that use them
- Lived experience: We are experts in training staff and designing systems that enable organisations to use their experience of vulnerability and recovery to deliver more ethical, person-centred services
- Peer support: we have tons of experience in training peer support workers in theory and practice, and can design bespoke training packages depending on the needs of your organisation.
- Developing user-led organisations: Are you a new user-led organisation? Or maybe you’re an existing organisation that wants to change direction or are growing very fast? We have been there and we learned the hard way! We provide expertise and advice on systems and strategic growth.
- Equality and diversity: Are you worried that you aren’t meeting your responsibilities to disabled people? Or would you like friendly and effective advice on employing more disabled people? We can help with lots of practical advice and can even project manage this process for you.
Our approach to all of this work is very intersectional; we live in an incredibly global city and have a become experts in understanding how different forms of discrimination or life experiences from protected characteristics fit together to shape life chances and experiences. We help organisations to build the principles of these approaches into organisational systems that give you a strategic edge.
We are also interested in innovation and new ways of working, so get in touch if you need a partner who can bring lived experience to a new project – or an area of work we haven’t thought of yet.