About Touchpoint Benefits Advice
Our Benefits Advice service supports disabled people in Barnet to access the benefits they are entitled to.
We can help you find out what benefits your eligible for and work with you to apply for those benefits.
Have a read of the information below to find out more…
Who is this service for?
Touchpoint Benefits Advice Service could be the right service for you if:
- You feel yourself to be disabled because of a physical or sensory impairment, mental health issues, deafness, learning disabilities, neurodivergence and/or long-term conditions, and
- You live, study or work in the borough of Barnet, and
- You are finding it hard to access or understand the benefits you are entitled to.
If you’re not sure what type of support you need, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll be very happy to discuss this with you.
How do we help?
It can be overwhelming and difficult to understand the many different types of benefits, criteria, points systems and payment rates that are designed for disabled people.
We offer FREE practical advice and support to disabled people around all aspects of benefits. The aim of our service is to:
- Provide you with information about the benefits system and application process
- Help you to understand which benefits you may be able to claim
- Work with you to apply for benefits you are entitled to
- Complete benefit application forms with you
- Applying for Mandatory Reconsiderations
If you have any questions at all about the service, or have any issues completing the referral form, please do call us on 0203 475 1305 or e-mail us at email@example.com.