Register your organisation for free membership
Whether you need help to identify the right fundraising and networking opportunities, want to attend training sessions, gain advice on business planning, or to find new ways to raise your organisation’s profile, our Community Organisation Support team are here to help your organisation adapt and thrive.
Join our FREE membership to access:
- One-to-one support sessions
- Grant funding advice and support
- Planning and marketing support
- Networking opportunities
- Partnership development
- Advice setting up an organisation
Your organisation can join if you are…
- A voluntary, community, faith or social enterprise (VCFSE) organisation based in Barnet
- A national charity who provides support or services in Barnet
- An individual looking to start a not-for-profit organisation in Barnet
If your organisation supports children and young people, please join Young Barnet Foundation; for anything else, join us!
If you are a disabled person living, working or studying in Barnet, then do consider becoming am Inclusion Barnet member, which helps make sure the views of disabled people in Barnet are represented where it counts. Support disabled people’s rights, become a member today.
About Community Organisation Support at Inclusion Barnet
Our Community Organisation Support service is part of our partnership with Barnet Together, an alliance established in 2018 between Young Barnet Foundation, Volunteering Barnet and Inclusion Barnet.
Barnet Together supports local VCFSEs with funding, training, resources and advice, and offers a platform for stronger sector representation, voice and connection.