We are looking to employ a passionate, motivated individual with excellent communication and people skills to join our Touchpoint Team as part of a team of four Touchpoint Peer Workers.
- Salary: £27,750 (or, if part time then pro rata, actual salary £22,200 per annum)
- Contract: Fixed term contract to 31 August 2024
- Working hours: Option for full time or part time (28 hours per week)
- Location: Hybrid (Barnet, NW9 & home working, plus borough meetings)
- Application Deadline: 31st July 2022
Do you enjoy managing a varied caseload of people and working in a person centred and empowering way? Are you enthusiastic about tackling the barriers that disabled people face on a day-to-day basis? Then this could be the role you’re looking for.
This role manages the ‘front door’ to our Touchpoint service, assessing, prioritising, and dealing with initial queries. It is fast paced but rewarding, and a key role in the team.
Download full job description and application form on the Charity Jobs website: Charity Inclusion barnet, Jobs | Charityjob.co.uk
Launched in October 2018, Inclusion Barnet’s Touchpoint service supports people experiencing any form of disability in Barnet to access the services and resources they need.
Touchpoint works with Barnet residents who: feel themselves to be disabled (because of a physical impairment, mental health issues, deafness, learning disabilities, and/or long-term conditions) and are finding it hard to access the support or resources they need to live the life they want to live.