“Thanks to all for a very helpful session”
“Thanks for a very interesting and informative presentation“
We ran this training programmes from Wednesday 26 January through to 4 May 2022. We hope to to repeat it again in the future. Any other suggestions for training sessions,
Each session is independent of the others, but by attending them all you will gain skills and insights into raising money through trusts and foundations, how to diversify your income and make better connections with funders and supporters.
If you have missed any of the sessions, get in contact and we can send you the presentation powerpoints, and from session 2 onwards a recording of the session.
1. Prospecting and Research: How do you find the right funders for you?
2. Case for Support Bootcamp
3. Writing for Impact: How can you make your applications and letters to trusts and foundations stand out? 4. Untapped Fundraising Potential: How can you find new ways to raise funds?
5. How to improve your relationships with your supporters, donors and funders
6. Barnet bonus session: local insights and funding opportunities
7. Raising your profile: How to best understand and reach your audiences through the right channels
8. Ask Lucy, Debra and Ellen Anything About Fundraising! + learn about how easyfundraising can be part of your fundraising campaign (have recording of the easyfundraising presentation only)
About the trainers
Lucy Stone from No Stone Unturned Fundraising, has worked in the Charity sector for over 20 years and has raised £88 million. Through her consultancy No Stone Unturned Fundraising, Lucy is currently supporting Music Venue Trust, FFT (Friends, Families, Travellers), LIVE (Live music Industry Venues & Entertainment), Pelican Parcels, WOLO (We Only Live Once), Voices Foundation, Soundcastle, Phoenix Dance Theatre and Arts By The Sea.
Debra Yardley is the Fundraising & Partnership Manager at Young Barnet Foundation. She has previously worked in senior fundraising roles at Capll Limited, Fundraising Initiatives and Norwood.
Ellen Cheshire is the VCS Support Lead at Inclusion Barnet, a Barnet Together partner. She has over 30 years experience in marketing, fundraising and project roles in the arts, media and charity sector.