Written by our Communications Assistant, Ed Peston.
Drawing from his own lived experience of mental health. Ed knows just the sort of information that is useful to include. Every week its packed full of useful information, articles, useful links, advice, free workshops, podcasts and more.
Highlights this week, including all FREE events, webinars, activities and seminars:
- Update on our festive opening hours
- International Wellbeing Support Group
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Alcohol Awareness – Short Online Course
- Tinnitus and Sound Sensitivity – Online Support Group
- Peer Support Group for Lived Experience Workers
- Trapped in a horror film – Using AI to represent psychosis from Rethink Mental Illness
- Podcasts, articles, workshops & more
Download it directly below this sentence and remember to sign up to get it straight to your email inbox next time.
Please note that Ed is on leave for two weeks and the next newsletter will be on the 9th January.