Written by our Communications Assistant, Ed Peston.
Drawing from his own lived experience of mental health. Ed knows just the sort of information that is useful to include. Every week its packed full of useful information, articles, useful links, advice, free workshops, podcasts and more.
Highlights this week, including all FREE events, webinars, activities and seminars:
- You’re invited to our 2022 Annual General Meeting
- We’re recruiting a Head of Peer Services for someone with lived experience of disability
- Mental Health in the Workplace – Understanding the Impact of Trauma
- Weekly online social group from Mind in Enfield and Barnet
- From academia to action: How do we turn mental health research into policy?
- Singing for Mindfulness and Mental Wellbeing
- Understanding Acute Mental Health Services for Families, Carers and Supporters
- Free webinar: A Conversation Around Men’s Mental Health
- Podcasts, articles, workshops & more
Download it directly below this sentence and remember to sign up to get it straight to your email inbox next time.