Written by our Communications Assistant, Ed Peston.
Drawing from his own lived experience of mental health. Ed knows just the sort of information that is useful to include. Every week its packed full of useful information, articles, useful links, advice, free workshops, podcasts and more.
This week all FREE events, activities and seminars:
- £20 payment for participation in focus group
- Barnet service user and carer forum
- SURE for Mental Health – Bring Your Own Mug
- Naturally Effective Ways To Tame Your Stress & Anxiety
- Understanding and Avoiding Burnout Webinar
- Drawing as a Tool for Recovery: a talk by Liz Atkin
- Pottery beginners course
- Stress and Resilience: Using Stress to Your Advantage
- Sector based work academy programme
- Free pizza and mental health chat
- Pod casts, articles, workshops & more
Download it below and sign up to get it straight to your email inbox next time.