Written by our Communications Assistant, Ed Peston.
Drawing from his own lived experience of mental health. Ed knows just the sort of information that is useful to include. Every week its packed full of useful information, articles, useful links, advice, free workshops, podcasts and more.
For mental health awareness week this year, the focus is on loneliness. So, Ed has included lots of events, resources and activities relating to this topic for this issue. Other highlights this week, including all FREE events, activities and seminars:
- Job Vacancy in the Inclusion Barnet Comms team
- Staff blog – Nature sounds and mental health
- Discussion on social prescribing to adult education and employment for mental health
- Budget advice from Disability Rights UK
- Info about annual health checks for people with mental health conditions
- Pod casts, articles, workshops & more
Download it below and sign up to get it straight to your email inbox next time.