Written by our Communications Assistant, Ed Peston.
Drawing from his own lived experience of mental health. Ed knows just the sort of information that is useful to include. Every week its packed full of useful information, articles, useful links, advice, free workshops, podcasts and more.
Highlights this week, including all FREE events, activities and seminars:
- Learn techniques for managing your anxiety and depression (talk)
- Why sleeping well matters and how to improve it (talk)
- Mental health and classical music (talk)
- Improving experiences and preventing detentions (webinar)
- Coffee & chat (online, North London Hospice)
- How to feel less lonely and more empowered at work (online workshop)
- Barnwood community forest garden (community space)
- Shared Lives Carers – vacancies
- Breathwork session
- Pod casts, articles, workshops & more
Download it below and sign up to get it straight to your email inbox next time.