Written by our Communications Assistant, Ed Peston.
Drawing from his own lived experience of mental health. Ed knows just the sort of information that is useful to include. Every week its packed full of useful information, articles, useful links, advice, free workshops, podcasts and more.
Highlights this week, including all FREE events, webinars, activities and seminars:
- We’re hiring for a senior role for someone with lived experience of disability
- Staff blog: Journaling for mental health and wellbeing
- The cost of living crisis, financial being and our mental health
- Weekly online social group from Mind in Enfield and Barnet
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Training
- Singing for Mindfulness and Mental Wellbeing
- Peer Leadership Development Programme (online learning)
- Creative Communities: free events, activities and experiences in Colindale
- Podcasts, articles, workshops & more
Download it directly below this sentence and remember to sign up to get it straight to your email inbox next time.