Written by our Communications Assistant, Ed Peston.
Drawing from his own lived experience of mental health. Ed knows just the sort of information that is useful to include. Every week its packed full of useful information, articles, useful links, advice, free workshops, podcasts and more.
Highlights this week, including all FREE events, webinars, activities and seminars:
- Guest blog on mental health and universal credit
- Borderline personality disorder – mental health story
- Schizophrenia awareness workshop
- Why sleeping well matters
- PhD and mental health discussion
- The future of eMental health
- Better BPD and mental health care in Europe
- Online mental health and wellbeing workshops
- NHS 111 out of hours service – give feedback
- Adult social care employment
- Pod casts, articles, workshops & more
Download it below and sign up to get it straight to your email inbox next time.