Written by our Communications Assistant, Ed Peston.
Drawing from his own lived experience of mental health. Ed knows just the sort of information that is useful to include. Every week its packed full of useful information, articles, useful links, advice, free workshops, podcasts and more.
Highlights this week, including all FREE events, webinars, activities and seminars:
- Discussion paper – Mental health and wellbeing plan
- Hub Connections returns face to face
- Mental health webinar – conversations, not assumptions
- Should HE institutions take the responsibility for students’ mental health?
- Free course – Introduction to Peer Support
- Online workshop – social anxiety
- Seminar – Global mental health
- Mental health and wellbeing workshop (online)
- Disablity Rights UK – campaigning conference
- Pod casts, articles, workshops & more
Download it below and sign up to get it straight to your email inbox next time.