Written by our Communications Assistant, Ed Peston.
Drawing from his own lived experience of mental health. Ed knows just the sort of information that is useful to include. Every week its packed full of useful information, articles, useful links, advice, free workshops, podcasts and more.
Highlights this week, including all FREE events, webinars, activities and seminars:
- Financial well-being
- Looking after our sleep with Dr Gabriella Romano
- Introduction to resilience
- Reframing rejection
- ME/CFS peer support group
- Journaling journeys
- How to overcome anxiety and stop obsessive thinking
- The connection between exercise and mental health
- Plus lots of other interesting articles to read and learn about mental health conditions and other people’s stories.
Download it directly below this sentence and remember to sign up to get it straight to your email inbox next time.